Asenware 2 Zone Conventional Fire Panel Features:-
Item – 2 Zone Panel
Model No. – AW-CFP2166-2
Mains Supply Voltage – 110VAC or 240VAC
Internal Power Supply – 27.2VDC
Total Output Current – 500mA @ 240VAC
Batteries (Default Conf) – 12V 2AH * 2 = 24VDC in Total
End of Line Device – 6.8kOhms. 5% tolerance, 0.25W (color code – blue,grey,red,gold)
Dimensions(mm) – 320*231*90mm
Weight – 5KG
Weight(with batteries) – 6.8KG
1. AW-CFP2166-2 conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2 & 4 standard.
2. Adopted modularized design, flexible extendable capacity.
3. Two-level control mode by a lock
4.27VDC power supply output.
5. FIRE PROTECTION, FIRE ROUTING, and FAULT signal output, the output can be configured to dry relay type or wet sources type.
6.2 channel general sounders output.
7. Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input.
8. Each zone can be disabled by a button.
9. It has RESET button to reset the panel.
10. SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
11. EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
12. TEST button to test all LEDs orderly.
13. Low-battery protection function, when battery voltage lower than 21VDC, battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
14. Optional GSM module is available for fire alarm by SMS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.