The AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard. And it is the central part of conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detector, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 16 zones for larger applications.
1. AW-CFP2166-2 conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2 & 4 standard.
2. Adopted modularized design, flexible extendable capacity.
3. Two-level control mode by a lock
4.27VDC power supply output.
5. FIRE PROTECTION, FIRE ROUTING and FAULT signal output, the output can be configured to dry relay type or wet sources type.
6.2 channel general sounders output.
7. Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input.
8. Each zone can be disable by a button.
9. It has RESET button to reset the panel.
10. SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
11. EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
12. TEST button to test all LEDs orderly.
13. Low-battery protection function, when battery voltage lower than 21VDC, battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
14. Optional GSM module is available for fire alarm by SMS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.