Security consultants identify security threats and then help their clients defend against them in a cost effective manner. Security consultancy services are very much in demand, and as the area becomes ever more complex the market is set to grow in the coming years as companies increasingly realize that they need external help and advice in order to plan and defend strategically against security threats.
All businesses need to take security seriously; loss of information, data or property can be extremely damaging to a business and most organisations today realize, how important it is to defend against security threats in the first place, and have in place adequate procedures, for dealing with security breaches, should the worst happen.
Some of the services that Patsec Solutions offer include the following:
- Assessing and identifying security threats to the clients organisation
- Advising on the adequacy of existing security procedures, defences and processes – and outlining areas of possible improvement
- Writing or re-writing security policies and plans etc
- Strategic security planning
- Crisis management
- Security budget management
- Providing security training to the clients members of staff
- Asset tracking