The JVA Z28 Two Zone Security Energiser 8 Joule with LCD Display is a top‐of‐the‐range high power energizer ideal for installations where better zone identification is required.
The Z28 can meet all requirements from longer wall‐top fences to industrial and high profile installations.
The energizer has an LCD display showing return voltages for each zone, battery condition, and fence programming settings. The unit is fully compatible with the optional Z‐Range keypad and when wired up to a keypad is fully programmable.
The energizer can be linked with other Z‐Range energizers to synchronize pulses and become a multi‐zone group for larger multi‐zone sites. The Z28 can be controlled by a PC or up to 3 keypads, or 1 keypad can control up to
14 Z – Range energizers.
The Z28 is unique in that each zone is individually controllable, allowing each to be individually operated and programmed via the keypad. Unlike many other energizers available in the market, a short on one zone on the Z28 will have no effect on the voltage on the other zone. The Z28 is in essence two Z14 energizers in one.
This means each zone, powered by one Z28, can be individually armed or disarmed in high or low voltage mode – an excellent safety feature.
- High Voltage, Dual‐Zone Fence Monitor triggers the alarm when live wires are tampered with
- Earth Wire monitor triggers the alarm when the earth wires are tampered with
- LCD Voltage Return Display for both zones
- Gate Monitor input to monitor the gate
- 4 Joules maximum output energy per zone
- Compliant with IEC60335‐2‐76
- Built‐in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Internal Battery Backup in case of power failure Dynamic Voltage Monitoring minimizing arcing and false alarms while maximizing power and battery life
- High and low power options
- Energizer supplied with secure key switch operation
- Diagnostic Mode
- 3 Standard programmable relays (1 siren and 2 strobes) – excellent for communication
- Optional extra Relay Board on request – total 6 relays
- Keypad Compatible – Add Z‐Range Keypad
- Up to 18‐Hour Monitoring in the event of a power failure
- Pulse Synchronization
Excluding Battery and Power Supply
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.